How we do it
Our most popular program, specially designed for individuals looking to prevent or reverse lifestyle diseases.It is an affordable, accessible and scalable solution which can be performed at home.
- Home: At home, affordable, accessible and scalable solution to reverse lifestyle diseases. Priced at $29.99 per month
- Sports: Remote Strength and conditioning program for professional athletes. Priced $59.99 per month
- Personal: Personalized strength and conditioning program aimed at improving athletic performance. Starting priced at $149 per month
We are passionate about coaching and developing coaches is at the core of our organization. This program is for you if you see yourself as a fitness coach wanting to create an impact to better the lives of others.
- Trainer’s Internship - Designed for aspiring trainers to give them the necessary knowledge, tools and mentorship to become a successful trainers in Crossfit.
- Trainer’s Development - Designed to enhance knowledge and coaching skills under the supervision and mentorship of our experienced staff.
- Coaches Development Program - Coming Soon
Virtual Business Assistance
This is for you if you are a fitness business looking to achieve operational excellence and outsource mundane work while you sleep!
Interested To Join Us?
Fill out the form
Does Weightlifting Affect Your Joints After Age 50?
Introduction Weightlifting is an important and effective form of exercise that is beneficial for people of all ages. As we age, however, our bodies can be more susceptible to injury and other health concerns. In this post, we will explore the potential effects of weightlifting on your joints after age 50. We will look at the potential risks and...
Can You Do CrossFit if You’re Overweight?
Introduction Are you overweight and considering trying CrossFit? If so, you may have many questions about the safety of the exercises and if it is right for you. This blog post looks at what CrossFit is, how it can be tailored for those who are overweight, and how to get started with CrossFit safely. What is CrossFit?...
How to Lose Fat and Not Bulk Up When Going Back to the Gym
Introduction Getting back into the gym after a long break can be difficult. You might not know where to start, or you may be intimidated by the equipment. But with a few tips and tricks, you can get back into the gym and start towards your fitness goals. In this blog post, we'll discuss the best plan to...