How we do it
Our most popular program, specially designed for individuals looking to prevent or reverse lifestyle diseases.It is an affordable, accessible and scalable solution which can be performed at home.
- Home: At home, affordable, accessible and scalable solution to reverse lifestyle diseases. Priced at $29.99 per month
- Sports: Remote Strength and conditioning program for professional athletes. Priced $59.99 per month
- Personal: Personalized strength and conditioning program aimed at improving athletic performance. Starting priced at $149 per month
We are passionate about coaching and developing coaches is at the core of our organization. This program is for you if you see yourself as a fitness coach wanting to create an impact to better the lives of others.
- Trainer’s Internship - Designed for aspiring trainers to give them the necessary knowledge, tools and mentorship to become a successful trainers in Crossfit.
- Trainer’s Development - Designed to enhance knowledge and coaching skills under the supervision and mentorship of our experienced staff.
- Coaches Development Program - Coming Soon
Interested To Join Us?
Fill out the form
Do you have too much to do and too little time? Of course! The most common form of stress that professional people experience is the feeling of being overwhelmed with too much to do and too little time to do it in. It’s called “time poverty” and it’s the biggest single problem facing most people today. Things like...
EXAMPLE 12-WEEK ON-RAMP PROGRAM The following 12-week, three-day on-ramp program is an example of how to responsibly prepare a late masters deconditioned wellness client for the group environment: Note that extra strength work has been programmed in addition to the workout, particularly on days where the workout is technical or likely to be heavily...
Fasting is simply a period without consuming calories. Intermittent fasting does not include a prescription of specific foods to eat when not fasting, nor does it control the number of calories consumed when not fasting. Intermittent fasting is romanticized in the nutrition blogosphere and sometimes viewed as the way to improve health and body composition. Intermittent fasting...