How we do it
Our most popular program, specially designed for individuals looking to prevent or reverse lifestyle diseases.It is an affordable, accessible and scalable solution which can be performed at home.
- Home: At home, affordable, accessible and scalable solution to reverse lifestyle diseases. Priced at $29.99 per month
- Sports: Remote Strength and conditioning program for professional athletes. Priced $59.99 per month
- Personal: Personalized strength and conditioning program aimed at improving athletic performance. Starting priced at $149 per month
We are passionate about coaching and developing coaches is at the core of our organization. This program is for you if you see yourself as a fitness coach wanting to create an impact to better the lives of others.
- Trainer’s Internship - Designed for aspiring trainers to give them the necessary knowledge, tools and mentorship to become a successful trainers in Crossfit.
- Trainer’s Development - Designed to enhance knowledge and coaching skills under the supervision and mentorship of our experienced staff.
- Coaches Development Program - Coming Soon
Interested To Join Us?
Fill out the form
“Why can’t I look more like them?” How the comparison complex makes you hate on your body—and 5 ways to beat it for good. 5 ways to stop comparing yourself to others physically. Last week we shared Strategy # 1, and here are the rest four strategies. Strategy #2: Put things in perspective (every single day)....
Potential Barriers to Training- Early Sports Specialization As a strength and conditioning coaching company, one of the potential barriers we most often face for the youth population is early sports specialization. A growing concern for children and adolescents is the injury risks associated with excessive exposure to the specific sport. Early sport specialization refers to the engagement...
Find your oasis Welcome to the 21st century. Unless you’re a member of an undiscovered indigenous group in the Amazon or a professional Zen Buddhist living in a mountain monastery, it’s hardly a relaxing time for most of us. Relaxation doesn’t accidentally find us. Recovery doesn’t accidentally find us. Calm doesn’t accidentally find us. Yet we desperately...