Get in touch with us
If you have any question, Please don’t hesitate to send us a message
We are looking for Video Editor
We are looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting. This job is remote.
Ultimately, as a Film and Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story
- Manage Assets and Publishing to all online platforms.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Take a brief to grasp the production needs and specifications.
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and the industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut, etc).
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Education degree in film studies, cinematography, or related field.