1) I am already doing yoga for 1 hour, should I stop it?
Ans: Yoga can be a great post-workout stretching activity. With our program, we would recommend to reduce the time of yoga to 20 min and perform immediately after the workout. We also provide cool down after each workout which can be replaced with a yoga activity.
2) I go for a walk everyday, Should I continue doing it on top of your program?
Ans: Walking can be a great post-workout activity. With our program, we would recommend reducing the time of walking to 20 – 30 min and perform immediately after the workout. we also provide cool down after each workout which can be replaced with a walking activity.
3) I have to reduce fat around my tummy, will it be gone in 1 month?
Ans: Our program is designed for Fat loss and all of our athletes experience fat loss. Read weight loss stories of our customer Here.
4) I have knee pain/back pain/joints pain, should I exercise?
Ans: Our program starts with rehab movements. You only progress further when you see improvements in your pain. It generally takes 2-3 weeks to get there. Sometime it varies depending upon case to case. Read stories of our customer Here.
5) I have chronic conditions, should I exercise?
Ans: Yes. You progress as you feel better. Our program take cares all the chronic conditions. Read stories of our customer Here.
6) What time should I workout?
Ans: You can workout any time of the day.
7) Can I eat something before workout ?
Ans: Yes you can eat whatever you want before workout. Generally we recommend to eat 60-90 min prior to the workout.
8) Can I workout after having breakfast or lunch ?
Ans: Yes you can. You can workout after a gap of 60-90 min of any meal.
9) What should I eat just after finishing my workout?
Ans: Refer to your nutrition guide for this. We recommend you to have a balanced meal every time you eat.
10) Can you provide training in Hindi also ?
Ans: Yes we can. Please reach out to us in Whatsapp via “Hey Coach” to request a customized program in other languages.
11) I tried so many things in the past and nothing worked. What is the chances after following PA Home program it will work?
Ans: Read the success stories of our clients to see how can PA program helped them and can help you achieve your goals. Click Here
12) If I can only workout 2-3 days in a week, what shall I do?
Ans: Try to do as many days as possible in a week. If you can only do 2-3 then choose one for the lower body, one for the upper body and one heavy day. You can mix and match all 5 days as you wish.
13) Should I exercise during my monthly cycle?
Ans: You can consider skipping initial 1-2 days of your monthly cycle. You can resume your exercise anytime after that.