PA Sports Program Subscription
$149.00 / month and a $9.99 sign-up fee
Our Strength and Conditioning training framework resides on 4 pillars of sports strength and conditioning as well as the 3 energy systems (Phosphagen, Glycolytic and Oxidative). The execution of this framework follows CrossFit model of mechanics – consistency – intensity.
1. Absolute Strength: It is a critical component of athletic durability and resiliency. In this stage, we primarily focus on on building athlete’s strength using heavy lifts (e.g. squats, deadlifts, pressing, pulling, carrying, pushing or dragging).
2. Strength Speed: Now is the time to move quickly with load! We introduce Olympic Lifts (Clean & Jerk and Snatch) using barbell, dumbbell and kettlebell in this phase to work on athlete’s strength, power output, speed and coordination.
3. Speed Strength: This pillar focuses on increasing athlete’s agility / explosiveness by moving faster with lighter loads. We include varieties of movements such as plyometrics drills, medicine ball throws, box jumps, broad jumps etc. to ensure agility work across the vectors.
4. Absolute Speed: In this pillar, we no longer use any additional loads and the focus is shifted to pure velocity and speed. The training includes sprint drills, jumps, jump-rope work, explosive push ups etc.
Our approach to Strength and Conditioning
Our approach to strength and conditioning is simple and effective: we elevate your athletic performance by increasing your work capacity in broad time and modal domain, consistently. What this means is that you’ll be measured/trained/tested under each of the following skills:
1. Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance
Once these skills are improved together in an integrated manner (rather than working on individual skills independently), it results in an optimum physical competence that is unmatched in the field of any sports.